Returns and refunds policy for Bristol Braille distance selling:
If you’re looking to return, refund or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help.
UK and Ireland: We offer free returns within one calendar month of purchase, or 14 days of receipt of the item by post, whichever is the longer, for items bought on our website. This does not effect your rights in case of goods not being as described or breaking under warranty.
Rest of the world: We offer refunds within 14 days of purchase, so long as the item has not yet been shipped. This does not effect your rights in case of goods not being as described or breaking under warranty.
You can have a refund as store credit or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Returned items must be returned in original product packaging.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use and will be tested before the refund is processed.
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
- Reply to your order confirmation email to request which products you would like to return.
- Print the shipping label that you will receive by email.
- Send all items back to us using the label provided, within the agreed time frame.
- It can take up to one calendar month for your refund to be processed after the product has been received by us.
- We will cover postage for returns within the UK and Ireland but customers abroad will be asked to cover the cost of shipping.
- This policy applies to items bought from the Bristol Braille website. Items bought in trade shows or other in person events may not be eligible for returns and refunds, except in case of goods not being as described or breaking under warranty.
Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights. Learn more on the HMG’s website: https://www.gov.uk/accepting-returns-and-giving-refunds